- Why Finance IT Solutions for Analytics – a Quantitative Assessment
- From a Hunch to a Punch: Winning with Analytics
- Hey Supercomputer, Pause and Smell the Roses! Enjoy these Fall Colors!
- Let’s Venerate the Centenarian Duo: One in Duodecimal the other in Regular Decimal
- To Tame the Onslaught of Big Data, Better Drink Your V8. It will make You Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
I received an email on my Smart Phone a while ago from Herb Schultz (Marketing Manager, IBM Systems and Technology Group for Technical Computing and Analytics) with the agenda for IBM’s Technical Computing IT Analyst meeting the following week in … Continue reading
I called my parents in India this morning. I do this almost every day. But I realized that today (Oct/2) is Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday and his 144th birth anniversary. Then, during my morning jog, in the neighborhood park, on this … Continue reading