- Why Finance IT Solutions for Analytics – a Quantitative Assessment
- From a Hunch to a Punch: Winning with Analytics
- Hey Supercomputer, Pause and Smell the Roses! Enjoy these Fall Colors!
- Let’s Venerate the Centenarian Duo: One in Duodecimal the other in Regular Decimal
- To Tame the Onslaught of Big Data, Better Drink Your V8. It will make You Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A few months back, at one of my regular monthly CTO club gatherings here in Connecticut, an articulate speaker discussed the top three IT trends that are fundamentally poised to transform businesses and society at large. The speaker eloquently discussed … Continue reading
The US Healthcare System – One Big Tax on the Economy – Beyond Costs and Operational Efficiencies – Innovation is Critical – Technology Helps.
It’s well known that the US Healthcare costs are skyrocketing. Estimates range from 15%-20% of US GDP – greater than any other developed nation in the world. Left unchecked, this will be a big burden that today largely falls … Continue reading